You must be 18 years of age or older in order to purchase a product on this site.
Our website will at times offer external links. These links will likely have their own terms and conditions and are not affiliated with this site. If you have any questions regarding those links please contact them directly.
The content on this site should be used for the purpose of viewing & researching. There is no cost to viewing this site unless a product is purchased. Migrating content which will not be limited to downloading, printing and re-presenting is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Data Privacy Notice
This privacy notice applies to all personal information that E-Max International and its representatives collect or process about you in connection with your participation in their services and products. Personal information is information about you through which you can be identified (including where you can be identified by combining the information with other information). Some of this personal information may include information which is classified as “sensitive” under local privacy laws (for example, information about your physical and mental health).
Information collected about you may include personal information, such as demographic data, and may include sensitive data, such as:
· racial or ethnic origin
· political opinions or affiliations
· religious or philosophical beliefs
· trade union membership
· genetics or biometrics
· health information
· sex life or sexual orientation
· criminal record
The legal basis for collecting and processing your personal information is one or more of the following:
· You have consented to the collection and processing of your personal information; and/or
· As necessary by law.
Your data will be used and/or stored as long as needed to conduct business related to services provided.
· You have the right to see the information being collected about you.
· You have the right to request corrections to your Personal Information if it is inaccurate.
· You have the right to limit the collection and use of your Personal Information under certain circumstances (for example, if you think that the information is inaccurate).
· You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information if you are no longer engaged in business with E-Max International. However, there are limits on your ability to request deletion of your Personal Information, such as if deletion would seriously impair the integrity or the efficacy of on-going services or if your Personal Information is needed to comply with legal requirements.
· You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm).
Withdrawal of Personal Information Consent
If you withdraw consent to your Personal Information, you will no longer be able to participate in business agreements with E-Max International. No new information will be collected about you or from you. Your withdrawal has no effect on the lawfulness of the data processing that occurred prior to your withdrawal.
After your withdrawal, your data and personal information may still be maintained to maintain the integrity of services, to satisfy any legal or regulatory requirements including reporting and retention requirements, and/or for any other purposes permitted under applicable data protection and privacy laws. Your Personal Information also may be anonymized so that the information does not identify you personally, and such anonymized information may be used after withdrawal of consent.
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the ongoing integrity and confidentiality of personal information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of processing. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place, please contact us at the email address below.
International Data Transfer
Your data will be used and shared with relevant personnel within E-Max International. Your personal information may be shared with individuals outside your country, including the United States, and will be treated in compliance with applicable data protection laws. Data privacy and protection in those countries may not offer the same level of protection as those in your own country.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information has been used or you would like to make a request regarding your data, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to the Notice
You may request a copy of this privacy notice from us using the contact details above. We reserve the right to modify or update this privacy notice. The revision date logged below will serve as evidence of any change or alteration to the privacy notice. Changes and additions to this privacy notice are effective from the date on which they are posted. Where changes to this policy will have a fundamental impact on the nature of data processing performed, or otherwise have a substantial impact on you, we will provide notice so that you have the opportunity to exercise your rights (for example, to object to the processing).